Family Dentistry – Enfield, CT
High Quality Care for Your Whole Household
Proper oral healthcare is essential for individuals of all ages. From the time a person’s first baby teeth
emerge, all the way through their senior years, a healthy mouth can play a pivotal role in both their quality of
life and overall health. We fully understand that fact, which is why we welcome entire families into our practice.
Our goal is to render attentive, high-quality care to everyone in your household.
Benefits of Visiting a Family Dentist
Some of the advantages you can expect to enjoy when you choose us as your family dentist in Enfield include:
- Save time. We may be able to block schedule appointments for your family so you can all
receive care at around the same time. Thus, you may be able to avoid multiple trips to our office when it is
time for your family to undergo their regular cleanings and checkups.
- Convenient hours. We do not want you to have to miss work or school to receive dental care.
Therefore, we have evening and Saturday appointments available every week to accommodate your family’s
- A warm atmosphere. Many patients who visit us are extremely pleased with the kindness and
friendliness of our dentists and staff members.
- Family-focused care. Due to genetics or common habits, family members may deal with similar
dental issues. We can design a plan to help your whole household achieve improved oral health.
- Patient education. Both children and adults can benefit from the use of our intraoral
cameras, which help us give you a firsthand look at what is going on in your mouth. This visual aid will
help us explain the reasons for any treatment we may recommend.
- Inclusive financial policy. We are an insurance-friendly practice; we are even in-network
with many major insurance providers. For patients who do not have insurance, we offer a dental savings plan.
If someone in your family needs extensive treatment, we can help you apply for affordable financing through
Family Friendly Services
We are qualified to provide a broad range of dental services that benefit patients of all
- Preventive care. Regular cleanings and checkups are vital for both children and adults.
Additional preventive services, such as mouthguards and dental sealants, are also available.
- Restorative care. Everyone is susceptible to dental decay. Through fillings and other
restorative treatment, we can help to preserve your family’s natural teeth.
- Emergency services. We understand that mishaps happen. If you or anyone in your family
faces a sudden dental problem, call us right away. We are usually able to see emergency patients on a
- Many individuals experience some level of nervousness or anxiety when they visit their dentist. We offer
forms of sedation that can help both adults and children relax during their appointments.
Would you like to learn more about how Four Town Dental can serve you and your household? Contact us today to get to know more about our
practice or to schedule an appointment.